Tuesday 28 August 2007

Post Secret

I'm guessing most of you are aware of this project/blog, it's something I check out on a regular basis - probably because I'm REALLY nosy by nature!!
The basic premise is that the general public submit secrets written on postcards which are collected and posted in the blog. There is also one (or more?) books available featuring selected works from the project.

Post Secret Blog

Some really diverse and interesting things crop up, from the seemingly desparate and genuine confessions; hurredly scrawled:



To the more hope-they-aren't genuine, slightly disturbing efforts:



I highly recommend you all check postsecret out if you haven't already, it really is very interesting, to me all the work just seems so vibrant and alive knowing that there is real emotion behind each piece.

No comments: